Part Time Job Opening!
Send a resume & cover letter to Team@modgenmke.com
Part Time Retail Sales
Salary range: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
Required Shift: Saturday & Sunday 10:30am-6:15pm
Benefits: Paid sick time
Primary Job Tasks:
Part time sales positions play a very important supporting role at MOD GEN. You will be the first person a customer sees and interacts with. Every employee is expected to present a positive friendly attitude and convey information in a consistent manner according to our policies and procedures when dealing directly with customers. Our objective is absolute customer satisfaction. We want customers to experience a rich eclectic environment with low-pressure sales tactics. This position is under direct supervision of the General Manager, Manager and Floor Supervisor. If there is an issue, concern, or questions, please direct it to the Floor Supervisor first. Customer service experience required. Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs, stand 4-6hrs and climb ladders.
Sales & Customer Service:
- Perform opening and closing routines
- Greet customers, answer the phone
- Ring sales and process returns
- Provide potting services
- Keep sales floor, work areas clean and displays maintained
- Assist customers via the phone
- Product tagging and stocking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
- Paid sick leave
- Awesome small business work environment
- Employee Discount
- Supportive Management Team
- Diverse & active job duties
- Predictable Scheduling
This position is such an important point of connection with all customers. We want our customers to have their experience feel full and complete, that all their needs & questions have been addressed, and that we have left no stone unturned for providing amazing service and information. For all points of customer interaction in the store, each one is an opportunity for connection & education.
We are a small workforce accomplishing a great diversity of tasks. Clear communication and being attentive and thoughtful with whatever task you are working on is key to running things efficiently and smoothly. Clear notes and verbal check-ins are vital to keeping us on task during shift changes and for projects that carry over into the next workday.